Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

Presenting...

May I present...

The Fairy of All
(as she dubbed herself)


You should refer to her as Your Majesty.

But of course, Your Majesty.

And she can *magic* anything.


Your Majesty, could you *magic* me a mansion with one hundred rooms and ten working toilets?
No?
What about just one working toilet?
(Oh yes, our one and only toilet was recently out of action...again!)
No?


It seems The Fairy of All who can *magic* anything is only good for one thing...


Looking too damn cute!

11 comments:

  1. adorable! I miss that age!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true! Adorable in fact!
    I hope your toilet gets fixed. Stat.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute indeed! Did you make that Thea?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Thea, what a delightful fairy. She's such a beautiful little girl. And I can't stand when we have plumbing issues here... and we're about due for some, they seem to happen in 18month to 2 year waves. Hold me! Thanks for sharing your gorgeous photos xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww - the sweetness!
    Plumbing never has been a fairy specialty though!
    :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, isn't she great?! Magic away, little fairy princess!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So so so cute!!
    Toilet issues suck, at the moment I have frogs in my toilet and i'd love a little fairy to magic them away.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I guess you hear all the time how she looks just like you? She is adorable. I especially like her *magicking* face.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's so pretty!
    She's such a cross between you and me! hahah that says we're pretty doesn't it :) hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. Her majesty is a little stunner and by the way she looks just like you!
    (which by now you've heard a million, trillion times right?)
    Hope you haven't gotten sick of hearing it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Just one little comment will make my day.