Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sunday Session


New rules - there are no rules!
On Sundays I play music on my blog.
Old or new or in between.
Related or not.
But always songs I love!
Here are my picks for this week.
You can play along by linking up below.
Can't wait to hear your picks.

There are about four new songs that I am absolutely loving at the moment.
They're all on my treadmill playlist and I step it up and get down and boogie every time they come on.
You can so boogie on the treadmill!!

But some have been featured on Sunday Sessions before, here and others.
And one has a video that I find pretty revolting.
I'm just not that into bikini girls gyrating all over the place, so sue me!

So I've gone with something else.

I heard this song recently on the new ad for Titanic, the 4 part TV series.


It's billed as being Downton Abbey on the Ocean...so I am DYING to see it!



And from the arms of the ocean, to the arms of the angel...



5 comments:

  1. I love the song for the new Titanic series, I love anything related to the Titanic although I've come across one movie I didn't like based on it.

    The second song I haven't heard at all its got a great beat.

    (((( Hugs )))) XXXX Kisses XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for the series too!! Looks good!!

    Love both the songs!! Good choice!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Sarah - prefer her solo. One of my 'most played' dinner songs at weddings. (;-D)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are hauntingly beautiful songs.
    Great choices this week Thea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the both songs, but Florance feat The Machine is my favourite. I join to the opinion that the choice is a good one!
    Ireland Removals

    ReplyDelete

Just one little comment will make my day.